Director of Partner Development – Tech/West
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting directly to the RVP of Sales, Machinima is looking to hire an experienced and/or accomplished individual contributor to help grow our business in the Western region. The position will sell Machinima’s audience to marketers and agencies across key verticals including but not limited to: Automotive, CPG, Financial Services, Food/Bev, Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), and Tech/Telco.
Candidates should have a deep understanding of digital media across multiple platforms, and the ability to drive significant advertising revenue. Experience in Online Video, Branded Entertainment and/or Sponsorships is a plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Strong presentation skills (read: excellent written/verbal communication)
- The ability to develop sales strategies in response to complex scenarios; solutions selling
- The ability to manage ambiguity
- Other key skills include: project management, cross team collaboration, drive for exceptional results
Machinima is the next generation video entertainment network for video gamers, providing comprehensive gaming-focused editorial and community programming to the core 18 – 34 year old male demographic. Across our global network, over 166 million unique gamers viewed in excess of 1.4 billion videos in February 2012, making us the number one all-time Entertainment Channel on YouTube. Machinima.com properties are found across the largest global distribution platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, iOS and Android.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience within a media sales organization, preferably online/digital media (YOE open to discussion if candidate has extensive Agency/Client background)
- Clear understanding of the partner/client/agency ecosystem